Tobin Insurance Services for life, medical, fire, general insurance

House and Contents Insurance

Making sure your house is insured for full replacement value is most important – to ensure your cover is adequate to rebuild your house in event of a total loss claim.  Vero SumExtra helps you get the most out of your house insurance policy.

Contents should also be insured for replacement, or new for old. There are some household items that are not insured for new for old such as footwear and clothing.  The Vero Contents Valuation Guide can help you establish what sum insured you should have for your household contents and personal effects.

Having your house and contents insured with the same company is wise as you will only be dealing with one loss adjuster in event of a major claim, will get extra premium discounts and usually be only liable for one excess where a claim affects both the house and contents at the same time.

It is not important however to have your car insured with the same insurance company. This can be insured economically elsewhere as different terms, conditions and considerations apply to motor vehicle insurance.

Vero Insurance is our preferred House and Contents insurer. Vero Insurance Financial Strength Rating.

For House and Contents insurance or just general insurance advice please contact:

Jeff Tobin CLU, ANZIIF (Snr Assoc) CIP.
Chartered Life Underwriter.
Telephone: 09 412-5997

Trusteda Adviser - Financial Advice New Zealand


Other people who have found this page interesting have also found these insurance products of interest:
Mortgage repayment insuranceIncome protection and Life insurance.

"Providing Future Dollars When You Need Them The Most"